Your web-browser is very outdated, and as such, this website may not display properly. Please consider upgrading to a modern, faster and more secure browser. Click here to do so.
when I see some of you fangirl (or boy or whatever) in your tags, it’s hilarious and makes me smile. :)
Aight, I was tagged:
You can tell a lot about someone by the type of music they listen to. Hit shuffle on your mediaplayer and write down the first 20 songs. Rules: No skipping! (I did skip though. Plenty of my iTunes isn’t even songs.)
1. Hey Bartender - The Blues Brothers
2. Race (The Final) - Starlight Express
3. She’s Always A Woman - Billy Joel
4. Brazil - The Three Caballeros
5. She’s A Woman - The Beatles (Always a woman…a woman…is this some kind of smart iTunes thing?)
6. How Can I Be Sure? - The Young Rascals
7. So Serious - Electric Light Orchestra
8. All I Ask - Crowded House
9. In Hollywood (Everybody Is A Star) - Village People ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
10. Rainbow Connection - The Moopets (Yes, the MOOPETS, off of the movie soundtrack)
11. The Mikado, Act I: Gentlemen, I Pray You Tell Me - Gilbert & Sullivan
12. I Wanna Go Home (With You) - Perry Como
13. Scary Monsters (And Super Creeps) - David Bowie
14. Legend of Zelda - The Rabbit Joint (Old joke track from maybe 2008? Haha)
15. What’d I Say - Ray Charles
16. Mussorgsky: Night On The Bare Mountain - Chicago Symphony Orchestra
17. Gimme Some Lovin’ - The Blues Brothers
18. Mean Green Mother From Outer Space - Little Shop of Horrors
19. Dragostea Din Tei - Happy Feet (OKAY dig this I have dragostea din tei but this isn’t even the real version, this is off of the HAPPY FEET TWO soundtrack)
20. Harder Better Faster Stronger - Daft Punk
I think if any of these are embarrassing it’s #19, but do I care? NAH
Maybe this is informative. Anyway, it says to tag people. I tag YOU, who is reading this.
i’m trying to choose which beatles to put on my phone
but all the beatles? but I can’t have it all
Yep, I feel fall coming around. Y’know that feeling of putting on long pants after having worn shorts for a long time?
I love summer, though, too. And winter, and spring. The year as a whole is very nicely balanced between the seasons, with just enough time to look forward to one, live fully in that time, and then look forward to the next. It’s the natural progression.
I’m so happy and grateful to be alive, here and now. I hope you’re all doing great. A lot of things new things, like school, for some people are starting up right about now. Enjoy your chances to learn and grow. Have a happy rest of your summertime, and a joyous beginning of autumn.
Page 1 of 40